Thursday, October 04, 2012

It's ok to be mean (at times)



If there is someone who spells attitude with a BIG A and the rest in bold caps, that is Happy Bunny!! I have never seen anyone coming up with passive aggressive (mostly aggressive) statements with a big, bright smile. And man, how much I want to tell those stuff to people around me...
The one on my door
My encounter with Happy Bunny was when I saw a poster of her (I think she's a girl) at Wal-Mart, years back. That poster was displayed at my office for a year and half when I worked as a research assistant in UAB. Then it came to my apartment in Redmond, and now it is stuck on the door to May's room (an appropriate place I should say).

Here are some of Happy Bunny's quotes which just brightens my day and brings a mischievous smirk on my face... (all the following pictures are from Google images).

                     











                 

Everyday I find situations (and people) to whom I can say this. Sometimes I do, at other times I can't as it would sound inappropriate. Whatever it is, I would never have enough of this bunny......
And here's my new t-shirt that says - "I did it, but I'm blaming you"!!! :D :D


No comments: