Saturday, September 01, 2012

Q&A with my own self

(Probably twenty years back, the Sunday Telegraph magazine published interviews of celebrities on the last page. I am a fan of this from that time. Recently, our company has started this for employees as well!)

Elevator speech on what I do (at work) - I am a test automation developer, so I need to think of scenarios that can be used to test a software and then  crank out some Java code that would do the work. The more efficient the code, the better.

I love to do (other than cranking out automation) - Reading, roaming around the back country, creating something - yarn projects, paintings, creative writing, cooking.

Where I see myself five years from now - As the ideal modern woman - balancing family (humans, felines, piscine and hopefully a canine) and career (and excelling at both, well that's my target).

I like to eat most  - Steamed white rice and Ilish, the heavenly fish

I hate to eat most - Paneer and tofu

I am most comfortable in - Destroyed comfort fit jeans and layered t-shirts, tennis shoes and a sports watch

I don't want myself to be seen in - Skirts reaching to my calves.

The thing I like most in myself  - The way I speak up irrespective of whom I am questioning.

The thing I don't like in myself - Too much over-enthusiasm causes problems in other people.
Can't have enough of this guy!

A regret that I still have - I wanted to play at least club level cricket.

Best time of the day - Dusk

I am most productive when - I am under pressure (deadlines work well for this reason).

I believe in - Science

If I had super powers, I'd - (Seriously) take care of kids and animals all over the world. (Jokingly) I'd scare a lot of people whom I hate :-)

How would I like to be remembered - As someone who made you smile at times you didn't really want to :-)

My philosophy of life - I am proud to be a human being and I realize that with power comes a lot of responsibility. So I want to live up to the expectations of being a human (with an X-chromosome).

My motto - "Live free, or die"








4 comments:

Reea said...

Hmm...exam er ager rate sob theke beshi jinish mathay dhukto, tai bhabi sara bochhor orokom mathay dhukto na keno?

bhut said...

ami dusk khub opochhondo kori... not at all comfortable..

Reea said...

Keno bhoot (sp. diff) er bhoy pao?

bhut said...

khub mon kharap lage, thik meghla dine jemon hoy