Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Taking some time off

I have always seen blogging as a way to relax and unwind. For this very reason, so far I have never written anything technical here not intend to do so either in the future. Life, however doesn't go on my terms. So I am facing some challenges now. That means I will have to fight, fight, fight before I feel comfortable enough to relax.

I have announced "emergency" in my life. So things wouldn't be as great as they generally are. I will also have to prioritize matters, weight options and move on.

So that's it for now. This was a brief message I know and doesn't have much details. I will get back as soon as I can and share all the stuff that I hope will be soon put behind me.

Take care you all...


1 comment:

bhut said...

ei morechhe... holo ki?